PDA

View Full Version : Renegade Studios G.I. Joe and/or Transformers?

WildKnight
September 13th, 2022, 05:09
Anyone created or working on these rule sets?

Sabels
November 10th, 2023, 21:31
I'm interested in that as well. I believe I asked in October of 2023 on the Discord server and got an answer of Transformers soon, then GI Joe. I know coding anything takes months, and a new system probably takes a year or more so am hoping to hear more in January. I'm on a limited budget and been putting off buying any of the Power Rangers books/PDF's and only buying Joe and Transformers non-Adventure ones. I'd say core, but I had to get Sgt Slaughter and the Factions in Action :D

Sabels
November 10th, 2023, 22:02
I just asked again and got "Soon" from Derek From Fantasy Grounds so I'll have to get the less disciplined in my crew to chill :)

DaddieCat
November 14th, 2023, 18:26
Both of those sound fun, but I want me some Power Rangers, lol. I'm waiting ever so impatiently.

Sabels
November 14th, 2023, 21:45
You're not the one who asked them twice about on the Discord server it in a 3 or 4 month span, so I'd say you're more patient than you give yourself credit for :D They were very good about answering and understanding about bad memory and neuro-divergence on my part. I have a group ready to get started when they do come out :)