PDA

View Full Version : Serious problems with extensions after the 9-8-2022 patch

rickyhunt
September 9th, 2022, 03:22
I patched today this morning and a probable short hot fix this afternoon and after that my combat tracker was really messed up. I unloaded the extended automation extension because it looked like that it was something that it was trying to do with attacks of opportunity. When I reloaded without it, I still got a stream of error messages in the console on most every action. I started a clean campaign with just the extended automation loaded and it was still giving the combat tracker issue. I haven't made any changes to any data since my last successful game other than the patch. This is for the Pathfinder 1e ruleset.

Moon Wizard
September 9th, 2022, 04:45
You'd have to get an updated extension from the extension developer; or turn them off for now. You may have multiple extensions with issues; so try turning them all off as well.

If you are still receiving errors, please click the Compile Logs button in the console window that pops up on errors, and provide that here.

Regards,
JPG

ChipDancer
September 9th, 2022, 13:47
Ricyhunt,

I use the same extension, the entire series is currently causing errors like you posted. Just disable it until the author gets it updated! :)

ChipDancer