PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 1 Player Any Night of the Week Eastern Time

Vexta
September 6th, 2022, 20:26
New player looking to join a D&D game. Not completely fresh as I'm aware how the game works, but new to this client so will need a group that is patient.
Eastern Time Zone (very flexible with times) Open Availability
Wanting to Join a Long Term Game

Character Type Preferred: cheeky young males who tend to land themselves in trouble, but also willing to help their party mates no matter what. my characters usually come from rough pasts or have duel personas of sorts which lead to hilarious misunderstandings. i enjoy roleplaying and am a very story driven type of player. i like choices and events that occur to the party to be important and have an impact on the overall outcome of events.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out. I'm also willing to give out my discord and chat to those who want.

Rumsar
September 7th, 2022, 00:10
I have a game on Thursdays at 7pm EST for about 3 hours. Its a heavy homebrew overland Mega Dungeon based on Capcom's Monster Hunter games. Custom weapons, feats, inspiration system, monsters, hunting and gathering systems. It's a lot but it's a heck of a time. Send me a PM if you want to know more.