PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player - D&D 1e,2e,3e,5e/Pathfinder 1e - Weekdays UST

Patrix
September 3rd, 2022, 13:05
LFG to have fun with.

I have the Base FG Unity program.
I can play any days of the week, and every other Saturday.
Term: I am looking for a group to play with and have fun, short or long term does not matter.
Voice: I do have a mic and use discord on a regular basis.

Game System Preferred: All of D&D (except 4e), Pathfinder, Shadowrun, World of Darkness, Warhammer Fantasy, Rifts.
Game System Experience: All of them I think...(been around for awhile).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been using FG for a year now.

Character Type Preferred: I really like playing a stalwart warrior type (paladin like).
About me: I am 40 years old, playing rpg since I was 12. So yeah, I have some experience under my belt. I usually DM with my usual group in real life, but I was hoping to join a group as a player just to sit back and enjoy the ride for once.

Discord: Digital Thor#6240

Rumsar
September 4th, 2022, 02:49
I have a game on Thursdays at 7pm EST for about 3 hours. Its a heavy homebrew overland Mega Dungeon based on Capcom's Monster Hunter games. Let me know if you are interested.

Vhok
September 4th, 2022, 03:07
I have a game on Thursdays at 7pm EST for about 3 hours. Its a heavy homebrew overland Mega Dungeon based on Capcom's Monster Hunter games. Let me know if you are interested.

what game system is that. sounds cool.

Rumsar
September 4th, 2022, 03:09
Its 5E but I've put years of play tested homebrew all in it.

Vhok
September 4th, 2022, 03:28
awesome, monster hunter is a good game to copy

Rumsar
September 4th, 2022, 03:30
yup My players have a lot of fun when the dice go their way. Not so much when they don't. Those monsters hit like trucks!

Patrix
September 4th, 2022, 20:55
Thanks for the invite, but I never played the video game, I don't think a would be a good candidate.

Rumsar
September 4th, 2022, 20:58
Oh you do have to have played the game. It's 5e with a bunch of homebrew. If you have a bit of a tactical mindset and don't mind a bit of a grind then that's fine. 2 of my 3 players never played the game either. It just helps to know the weapons and such.

Alpheus
September 5th, 2022, 22:03
Do you need more, that sounds cool?

GunnarGreybeard
September 5th, 2022, 22:43
LFG to have fun with.

OK, I have to ask because I'm not aware of the time zone you posted in your title, UST. What time zone/area is that?