PDA

View Full Version : LFP: FGU - AD&D 2E – Against the Slave Lords – Saturdays, 1:00 pm CST

MenzelG
August 31st, 2022, 20:45
FG License: I have FGU Ultimate
Game System: 2e AD&D

Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Day of week and time: Saturdays, 1 pm thru 5-6 pm
If new game, planned start date: The game will be starting up again in mid-September or so (9/17 at the earliest).
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 hour session weekly if that works for enough people
Term: If everything goes as planned then it is long term. If we can get through the Slave Lords, then might move into the GDQ series.

Text or Voice: Voice on my Discord server, camera optional.
Voice software used: Google Docs for some information. Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, I have no interest in doing that.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Probably more adventure over story so, 25/75. Could possibly be more if players want to do more roleplay.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4. Would like to maybe add 2-3 more. The game will happen even if no one else is added.
Character starting level & equipment: Lower level to start. Probably 3rd or 4th but could be a little lower if multi-classed.
Character restrictions: No Drow or most Humanoids. 2e subraces are allowed.

Details of your scenario: I will be running the 2e versions of the 1e AD&D A0-A4 series, including the several additional mods from Dungeon Magazines that I will be building in FGU myself. It takes place in Greyhawk.

I already have four players but, am looking to add 2-3 more if possible. The group has been together for years and my players are in their early 20’s (3 are 20 and 1 is 23) and, ideally, I’d like any new players to be around the same age to try and keep the group dynamics the same. I just have a concern that if I add several older folks like me as players that it may not work as well.

No trolls, or hardcore power gamers or anything.

I know the age thing will be a bit of challenge for 2E but, if you’re interested, let me know.

Thanks

Jesse0317
August 31st, 2022, 21:21
It would be nice to get in a game of AD&D 2E. I've had a mixed age of players before and for the most part they've always come together. I've only had issues if the player was very young.