PDA

View Full Version : Before I buy

Mereinid
November 13th, 2007, 02:32
Hello, I was needing to know something about the program before I buy. Buying the program from Store page. I want to go ahead and buy a bundle of 1Full and 2 Lite's. Now I am not in the same place as the my family I want to buy the 2 lite's for? How do they go about getting the software or go to the download page so the program can be put on their computers?

I am in Iraq they are in the states. I get the Full here as I am the GM of the house and my wife and son get the lites.

Griogre
November 13th, 2007, 02:57
I bought all the software for my group at the time to get the bundled price. When you buy it you will get the license keys and download links for the full and lite versions. Just forward the links and license numbers to your family. When I did it me and my players were linked up with VoIP so I could answer any questions.

Needless to say you should really burn a CD with both versions setup and the license keys as a backup.

Mereinid
November 13th, 2007, 03:01
Roger that, I will burn up some copies for myself. Thank you much for the info and the timely response.