PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] [5E] Experienced player looking for long term, story/roleplay orientated game.

NukaPooka
August 29th, 2022, 12:10
Game: D&D 5e (3E or 4E if willing to be patient as i re-learn)
Group preferred: Online
Experience: 22 Years experience.
Location/Timezone: GMT 9.30+ ACST (Adelaide, South Australia)
Availability: I'm looking for evening times in my time zone. From 6pm onwards 11pm at the latest. (If your games align with this time zone feel free to contact me)
Can do earlier my Saturdays with 5 pm being the earliest.
Preferred role: Player
Game style: I do like a good 60/40 split of roleplay and combat (Not required). I do enjoy homebrew campaigns or even custom made module campaigns with a twist. Love DMS who enjoy their work, and put time into their worlds.
Fantasy/Medieval settings are my thing.
Not opposed to SCI-FI depending on story.
ONLINE - VOICE - DISCORD ETC

Little about me:
I'm Australian looking for an evening game that would work for my time zone. [6PM- 11PM ACST GMT 9.30+]
Been playing DnD since i was 6 (year 2000) started with my baby sitter with homebrew 2E. I wanted to be a Goblin, who kill things with a spork. Dont argue with a 6 year old me. Fell in love with the game as i go older but will forever cherish my first experience of dungeons and dragons.

I have more experience with 3E, 4E and 5E most recently but looking for a 5E game for the time being before jumping back into 3E or 4E. I'm incredibly rusty with 3E and 4E so if you want to re-teach me those editions (outside of basics) go for it, if not then please don't promote your 3E&4E campaigns.
[Haven't played 3E since 2009 and 4E since 2012]

I finished a 3 year long campaign last year [5E] and ready to get back into it, would love a dedicated group to join who enjoys new worlds and creating stories with a fun DM who is invested in their work.

Payments: Weekly session payments, 2 week payments or Monthly.
Amount: Happy to pay any amount, as long as its reasonable.

If Free campaign, i generally like to thank the DM and Players by doing some art work of certain events that i sketch out and share at the end of the campaign once complete. This of course isn't guaranteed

If you would like more information, let me know. Send me a message or comment on this post.

Rumsar
September 4th, 2022, 13:46
I have a game on Thursdays at 7pm EST for about 3 hours. Its a heavy homebrew overland Mega Dungeon based on Capcom's Monster Hunter games.
Custom weapons, feats, inspiration system, monsters, hunting and gathering systems.
It's a lot but it's a heck of a time. Send me a PM if you want to know more.

Tagan
January 9th, 2023, 07:44
I have a starfinder game Sunday 00:00 gmt thats 7pm Saturday est

Immelmann
January 9th, 2023, 14:25
i run an RMC campaign, similar to 5e. if interested, click the link, then click INTERESTED, and contact GM Max

https://discord.gg/4JbsnhNd?event=1062010518782611588

scott686m
January 10th, 2023, 19:22
LFP! CURSE OF STRAHD!! Free to play
============================
DM me and Include discord ID. First 2 will be added directly to the chat and character creation will be available were looking for 3 down to 2 ppl now ��
-cirrently have a ranger(me) paladin and I think warlock

Looking for players: we need 2 now
Player spaces: 2
DM spaces: filled
D&D version: 5e
Continent: north america
Timezone: pst
Game dates: Saturday @4pm pst
Platform: fantasy grounds