PDA

View Full Version : Mists of Ravenloft and Temple of Elemental Evil

Tim Goodwin
November 12th, 2007, 17:34
Looking for interested parties to join this Dungeon Master in several campaign opportunities, including—but not limit to—Feast of Goblins, Temple of Elemental Evil, as well as solo-adventures to be determined by individual player’s schedules. I am a published writer of the science-fiction/fantasy novel “Pariah” available at Amazon, as well as a professional artist. Utilizing these skills, I breathe as much life as possible into my campaigns to give players an unforgettable experience! Those parties interested contact Tim—leave me information on your time-zone, and times available for play.

Feast of Goblins overview:

In Feast of Goblins a party of adventurers is mysteriously translated from tha land they know to the dark and dangerous demiplane known as Ravenloft. Trapped in this realm of terror, they must use all of their skills to escape the manipulations of one of Ravenloft’s most powerful lords as they attempt to seek out the accursed Crown of Soldiers. If all goes well, they might just live long enough to escape this dreaded land and return to their homes… Feast of Goblins preludes Ship of Horror…

Temple of Elemental Evil overview:

A sinister force, long thought destroyed, stirs from the black hole that spawned it. Like an ebony darkness it prowls the land and safety is but an illusion, for it watches from every shadow and ponders possibilities… The adventure begins with the introduction of Hommlet, and the amazing lands of Greyhawk… Herein are featured the ruins of the Temple of Elemental Evil! An abomination grows beneath those blasted stones. And this is your chance to drive it back and scatter its forces… The Temple of Elemental Evil preludes the Scourge of the Slavelords…
Interested parties contact me at: [email protected]

Piero Baiani
November 13th, 2007, 02:33
I've been nosing around this site half the night now, and I have to admit I'm curious....

You may have your hands full with me, as it's been many years since I played D&D (though I am somewhat familiar with the 3.5 ruleset). My gaming experiences took place somewhere between and during the 1st and 2nd edition heydays. How is that for 'going back'?

Needless to say, I miss playing tremendously, and as the rest of my friends grew out of Dungeons And Dragons, I more or less had no choice but to pretend to as well.

I am (I apologize to say) also not familiar with the 'fantasy grounds' software, so that is another negative on my part where your new group is concerned. However, I am an applications developer in my 'day job' which I believe/hope will help lessen the learning curve a little. Needless to say, I am willing to purchase it and even more willing to learn.

I see you live in Maine. I'm one time zone over from you in New Brunswick. It would be great if we could figure something out. I'd really like to give this a try.

Habbalah
November 13th, 2007, 05:20
Hi. I'm also interested. The Ravenloft campaign sounds more interesting to me. I've always liked that campaign world, but never had an opporutnity to play in it. I'm also new to Fantasy Grounds, but I'm not so new to gaming or 3.5 rules. So, I'll need help with the computer stuff but once we get set up, I should be fine. I'm in the central time zone and I can play any evening except Tue and Wed and my weekends are looking pretty open as well.

Tim Goodwin
November 13th, 2007, 14:50
Fear not, those who wish to join my campaigns "Temple' and "Mists", I have every intention of getting you familiar with the software before we campaign--which is one of the reason that I suggest solo adventures; just send me a note to my email and we can connect with a time that is suitable to get you set up for a wonderful experience!

Cheers!
--Tim
[email protected]