PDA

View Full Version : Combat Tracker Question

Booker Grimm
August 28th, 2022, 11:36
I've noticed a new field under the attack option on the Combat tracker called DT.
It has a box next to it for a value and can't seem to see where this has come from. Can anyone tell me what it means or what it might be used for?
I've disabled all my extensions but it's still there.

Just curious. Changing the value doesn't seem to do anything.

knorbet77
August 28th, 2022, 11:41
It's an abbreviation for Damage Threshold and has been introduced for Vehicle combat. You can check out the DMG for further explanation. Long story short though, to do damage to an NPC with a value in this box, you would need to do at least this amount of damage otherwise it is "absorbed" and does no damage.

Note I haven't tested it, but I think the value is informational only; you have to do the calculations yourself if I am reading correctly.

WinterSoldier7
August 28th, 2022, 14:42
Note I haven't tested it, but I think the value is informational only; you have to do the calculations yourself if I am reading correctly.

Oh, is this true for vehicles, too - do you know?

Zacchaeus
August 28th, 2022, 17:11
No, it isn't just informational. It works as intended and no damage will be taken if the damage from a single source deals less that the DT. If the damage is equal to or greater than the DT then the damage will be applied as normal.