PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player - D&D 5e - Weekdays/Weekends CST

The Raven
August 28th, 2022, 01:05
FG License: Ultimate version
Time Zone: CST / UTC - 5
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: So I'm available everyday except thursdays. weekdays 5pm and after is fine.
Term: Long term would be nice but I'm flexible
Voice: Discord or whatever

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: I've played for a few years and was the forever DM to a few in person campaigns. (who's up for infiltrating a Hag's brothel? mwahahaha)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have played in one long term campaign on FG before Covid-19

Character Type Preferred: I'll play anything. I can be the party's face, the bard trying to screw everything, or the edgelord rogue. I'm kidding but I make unique characters and will play anything.

About me: Call me Raven. 32 y/o dude. Just a chill guy who enjoys RP and combat. I vibe well with most ppl and don't mind if you wanna voicechat first to "screen" to make sure I vibe well with your party. And i wouldn't be offended if it didn't work out (which hasn't happened before but making sure you know I'm chill). I'm cool with ppl from all backgrounds.
Discord: Rav3n#3024

Ramtrap
September 2nd, 2022, 02:08
FG License: Ultimate version
Time Zone: CST / UTC - 5
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: So I'm available everyday except thursdays. weekdays 5pm and after is fine.
Term: Long term would be nice but I'm flexible
Voice: Discord or whatever

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: I've played for a few years and was the forever DM to a few in person campaigns. (who's up for infiltrating a Hag's brothel? mwahahaha)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have played in one long term campaign on FG before Covid-19

Character Type Preferred: I'll play anything. I can be the party's face, the bard trying to screw everything, or the edgelord rogue. I'm kidding but I make unique characters and will play anything.

About me: Call me Raven. 32 y/o dude. Just a chill guy who enjoys RP and combat. I vibe well with most ppl and don't mind if you wanna voicechat first to "screen" to make sure I vibe well with your party. And i wouldn't be offended if it didn't work out (which hasn't happened before but making sure you know I'm chill). I'm cool with ppl from all backgrounds.
Discord: Rav3n#3024

Hi Raven,
I have a group of three thus far and looking for a fourth for Dragon of Icespire Peak. More details below, re: what I'd posted in FG Discord. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please let me know sooner than later. Thanks!
---
I am looking to get back into DMing a weekly game, as it's been a while. Dragon of Icespire Peak looks like it'd be a fun little adventure that won't take months and months of time. I'd ultimately like to find a group for a longer campaign. I imagine this may take between 2 and 3 months to run. No plans to start until I have 4 dedicated to weekly sessions.

Adventure - The Dragon of Icespire Peak
Game System - 5E
Proposed Schedule - Weekly games, every Friday from 8 pm EST til about 11 pm EST

GM/Player License - Ultimate License (all you need is FGU Demo Version)
Voice/Text - It will be a voice-only game through Discord
Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy - I'd like this to be an equal mix, if possible
Permitted Source Books - I'll have pretty much everything open. Not a fan of people trying to game the system, though, so if your goal is just to be OP, I'm not such a fan.
Permitted/Restricted Player Options - This is a smaller adventure, so I'm good to open it to any published WotC books. No evil characters or PVP.
Setting/Adventure Info - This is on the Sword Coast in Faerun, starting in Phandalin and extending to it's local surrounding area.

Other notes:
- I have some custom content for crits and fumbles, hit location tables, and other things I like to introduce; rolling dice is always fun.
- Players roll any death saves in the tower.
- Very interested in trying some of the new playtest material for One D&D for character creation.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have that aren't covered. Thanks!