PDA

View Full Version : LF2P-FGU-5e, Against the Slave Lords, 2x Monthly, Weekday Mornings

Fistan77
August 27th, 2022, 05:55
*I currently have the players I need right now, but if you are still interested, I'll reach out if someone fails to meet their commitment. Thank You!

FG License: I have Ultimate so players only need a Demo version of FG Unity.
Game System: 5e
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2x a month Mondays, 4 hours
Time: 8 to Noon MST
Term: Through completion of modules A0 - A4 (about 4 to 6 sessions) with the option to continue into the G series.
Text or Voice: Voice on my Discord server; camera optional.
Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 mix
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 2 and need at least 2 more to start.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
Character restrictions: Any official D&D source, no homebrew, meme builds, or level 1 flying characters; try to keep it simple. I won't be focusing much on character development. Standard Array point distribution.

I will be running a 5e conversion of the 1e AD&D A0 - A4 series: Against the Slave Lords. The modules were originally written for Greyhawk, but I will be placing it in Forgotten Realms for reference. It is a dungeon heavy series (as 1e modules were prone to be) so bring plenty of arrows, trailmix, and a 10' pole; clerics and rogues need apply.

Why mornings? I work rotating shifts so my days are my nights 2x a month. I have alternating Mondays or back 2 back Wednesday/Thursday available. We can lock it down once the group is formed, but so far Monday mornings are best.

I tried this once before at the start of summer but the group broke up after 2 sessions due to covid, health, and work, so we understand life happens, but do your best to commit wholeheartedly.

I am a 45 year male who believes in the golden rule so don't feel wierd about joining me on this journey. I have no tolerance for trolls and savages so please don't act like one (ooc).

I don't have an exam to administer or anything so let me know if you are interested and we'll go from there. If you are new to 5e or FGU, we will work through it.

Cheers!

Dareus
August 27th, 2022, 19:59
I'm interested but need to know what time in the morning you are planning and what time zone you are playing from.

Fistan77
August 27th, 2022, 21:19
I'm interested but need to know what time in the morning you are planning and what time zone you are playing from.

I kept it vague on purpose, but I currently have 2 yes and 1 possibly, and alternating Mondays, 8 to noon MST is the popular request by the other players.

I will update the post with that (I thought I had put the time zone, I apologize)

Dareus
August 28th, 2022, 00:22
I kept it vague on purpose, but I currently have 2 yes and 1 possibly, and alternating Mondays, 8 to noon MST is the popular request by the other players.

I will update the post with that (I thought I had put the time zone, I apologize)

Cool. I can do that time. I'm EDT, so that would be 10 to 2 for me.

Fistan77
August 28th, 2022, 01:14
Thank you and glad to have you on board. The start date will be 5 September. I'll reach out by PM a few days prior with my Discord invite and set up a quick...30 to 40 min. sess 0 with you.

Dareus
August 28th, 2022, 01:15
Thank you and glad to have you on board. The start date will be 5 September. I'll reach out by PM a few days prior with my Discord invite and set up a quick...30 to 40 min. sess 0 with you.

cool

xelab
August 29th, 2022, 11:47
Hi, Fristan, do you still have slots open? Would love to join. I am in Europe, but 8 a.m. MST on Mondays is just about perfect for me. I am already experienced with FGU. Looking forward to hearing from you (my Discord is: Xelab#6856).

Fistan77
August 29th, 2022, 13:39
Thank you for your interest. I do have an opening. I'll be sending out Discord invites within the next couple days.

xelab
August 29th, 2022, 14:10
Thank you for your interest. I do have an opening. I'll be sending out Discord invites within the next couple days.

Great, thank you!