PDA

View Full Version : Mists of Ravenloft and Temple of Elemental Evil

Tim Goodwin
November 12th, 2007, 17:32
Looking for interested parties to join this Dungeon Master in several campaign opportunities, including—but not limit to—Feast of Goblins, Temple of Elemental Evil, as well as solo-adventures to be determined by individual player’s schedules. I am a published writer of the science-fiction/fantasy novel “Pariah” available at Amazon, as well as a professional artist. Utilizing these skills, I breathe as much life as possible into my campaigns to give players an unforgettable experience! Those parties interested contact Tim—leave me information on your time-zone, and times available for play.

Feast of Goblins overview:

In Feast of Goblins a party of adventurers is mysteriously translated from tha land they know to the dark and dangerous demiplane known as Ravenloft. Trapped in this realm of terror, they must use all of their skills to escape the manipulations of one of Ravenloft’s most powerful lords as they attempt to seek out the accursed Crown of Soldiers. If all goes well, they might just live long enough to escape this dreaded land and return to their homes… Feast of Goblins preludes Ship of Horror…

Temple of Elemental Evil overview:

A sinister force, long thought destroyed, stirs from the black hole that spawned it. Like an ebony darkness it prowls the land and safety is but an illusion, for it watches from every shadow and ponders possibilities… The adventure begins with the introduction of Hommlet, and the amazing lands of Greyhawk… Herein are featured the ruins of the Temple of Elemental Evil! An abomination grows beneath those blasted stones. And this is your chance to drive it back and scatter its forces… The Temple of Elemental Evil preludes the Scourge of the Slavelords…
Interested parties contact me at: [email protected]