PDA

View Full Version : LFG PF1e or PF2e sunday evenings/nights

Vhok
August 26th, 2022, 06:32
Time of Day and days you are available as well as Time Zone looking for a game on sundays anytime after 5pm EST is fine for start even 1am EST is fine with me for a start time

FG License: full licence

Time Zone:i'm -4 atlantic standard but i put my times in normal EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: would prefer weekly on sundays

Term: looking for long term

Voice: i have discord and a professional mic i use for recordings so i'm very crisp and clear.

Game System Preferred: pathfinder 1e or 2e

Game System Experience: i play a weekly pf1e game on friday and DM on saturdays in a PF2e game. i've been playing pf1e for 8? years and pf2e i've played 2 games to level 10 and DM my own game where they just hit 10 recently. never seen higher than that yet.

AP's i have done:Curse of the crimson throne, age of worms, rise of the runelords, legacy of fire, return of the runelords, kingmaker.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: very familiar i'm used to building everything by hand but lots of it is drag and drop now if you own the modules.

Character Type Preferred: i'm fine with playing anything. i often mentally build characters to kill time, i've played every role at one point or another. i prefer playing with non-mix/maxers unless the GM is changing the encounters to match because i enjoy challenging combat.

Vhok
September 2nd, 2022, 03:23
gonna bump this once just on the off chance it finds me a group.

Rumsar
September 4th, 2022, 13:43
(found ya!) If your willing to give my custom Monster Hunter game a try I'd be honored to have ya. its core is 5e true, but its got it's own flavor. But the game is on Thursday's

Vhok
September 4th, 2022, 19:53
my guild raids on tues and thurs

Rumsar
September 4th, 2022, 20:02
Ahhh Unfortunate.
Well good luck to ya then.