Day of week and time: Sunday 7 pm ET
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour session, Weekly
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Heavy Combat, Heavy Puzzles and Traps, Low Roleplay
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 players in-game, 2 needed
Character starting level & equipment: Level 6, Starting Wealth and Equipment, Extra Gold, a couple of magic items
Character restrictions: Official Books, Homebrew approved by me

Details of your scenario: You are adventurers traversing a famous dungeon in search of vast amounts of treasure. A dungeon crawler with some rogue-like inspired rules. A TPK results in starting the dungeon over at level 1, losing your loot, but maintaining your xp to be spent on leveling up, magic items, or even shortcuts to floors. Clearing a floor grants a permanent upgrade for the party to help in their adventure. Each room is randomly determined to be dangerous or safe with potential for encounters, traps, puzzles, merchants, and more. There is an overarching narrative, but roleplay isn't a focus, but still there's room for it here and there. The current party comp is a Monk, Barbarian, and Wild Magic Sorcerer. You can pick whatever you like though. I allow changing your character after clearing a floor, so don't feel boxed in by your choices. Tell me your character idea and a little about yourself and experience with D&D. First come, first served. I'll DM you with the Discord Link and we can work out making your character when you can.

mmanultra
August 26th, 2022, 03:34
I've found some party members. So applications are closed.

SaibenLocke
August 26th, 2022, 04:44
Hello. My character idea is Gloomstalker Ranger 5/ rouge 1, if you allow Human Mark of Handling, if not Human variant. Feats will be Sharpshooter lvl 1 variant or lvl 4. Skulker lvl 4 if variant.

I have been playing D&D for about 13 years. I have Dm'ed 3.5 and 5e games. Looking for some good times which could lead to more campaigns in the future.