PDA

View Full Version : LFP long term game. Currently Spelljammer

lokiare
August 24th, 2022, 18:16
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Wednesday 1pm CST/CDT
If new game, planned start date: Already running (just started a new game 8/17/2022)
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 4 hours. Continuous. We play through adventures then roll up new characters and play through another adventure
Term: Long term continuous. We've been playing for several years now.

Text or Voice: Voice (we prefer full dive VR, but that doesn't exist yet)
Voice software used: Discord custom server
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 using official adventures so combat is usually pretty prevalent.
Number of Players in game & needed: We have 4 players, and need 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 5th level with starting gear/money + 650gp worth of non-magical items and 1 uncommon magic item.
Character restrictions: All official content (no UA content without group approval).

Details of your scenario: Spelljammer official adventure. We have some min/maxers so feel free to play what you want. We have the bases covered but a healer of some type is preferred, but not necessary. We are all new to Spelljammer (having not played it in earlier editions). Everyone is a plasmoid so far.
Spelljammer: Adventures in Space presents the Astral Plane as a Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting unlike any other. Home of the stars and gateway to the heavens, the Astral Plane teems with excitement and possibility. With the help of magic, spelljammers can cross the oceans of Wildspace, ply the silvery void known as the Astral Sea, and hop between worlds of the D&D multiverse.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2021

Evolivolution
August 24th, 2022, 23:30
I'm just gonna put myself out there. I'm a Starfinder guys but might want to try out some Spelljammer.