PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Player. 5E. Spell Caster. Long Term. Weekly Monday 1830-21:30 PST.

LiquidDM
August 22nd, 2022, 20:04
Looking For Player. Long Term. New 5E and FG players are welcome. DM has ultimate players only need demo account or +.

The Sword Coast is under siege. The Cult of the Dragon has came back from seclusion and once again threatened Faerun.

Looking for 1 additional player for current Tyranny of Dragons Campaign.

Time: Mondays 18:30-21:30 PST. Weekly.
Start session: tonight (8/22/2022) or next week.
Current Game: Players are at chapter 3 of the campaign at level 4. Current party is composed of a bard, fighter, druid and ranger. Mostly need a spell caster.
Player restriction: Will start at level 4. Book restriction core + 1.

Hope to hear from you all. Thank you.

Ayram
August 22nd, 2022, 22:23
Interested, if you'll have me. Shall I message you?

LiquidDM
August 22nd, 2022, 22:46
Thank you for showing interest in the game. I have message you.

SaibenLocke
August 24th, 2022, 00:05
If the spot hasn't been filled yet I am interested.

RED 40 MEGA FAN
August 24th, 2022, 09:15
If you still need a player, I am interested in playing in my first real campaign.

Metamat
August 26th, 2022, 23:16
I have a lv 4 point buy bladesinger of a custom lineage (telekinetic feat) which I've built on dnd beyond (tasha + a couple of extra spells), I'd be happy to share her with you. Zara Stardance has a rich backstory and some unique character traits. She is dying to be taken out on a real adventure.

I played a lot dnd 1e over many years when I was younger, but I've not played so much recently. I am pretty well versed in all the new rules and am keen to get back into it