PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Pathfinder 1E Any Weeknight CST US TIme Zone

sweetnessofmagic
August 22nd, 2022, 14:45
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Number of Players: 1 (me)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any night, save for weekends. Prefer to start between the hours of 6:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m CST.
Term: Long Term
Voice: Prefer Voice but can try text. I have a discord account.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1st Edition
Game System Experience: Pathfinder 1st Edition, Pathfinder 2nd Edition, New World of Darkness, Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition, D&D 4th Edition, D&D 5E, Shadowrun 5th Edition, World of Darkness 20th anniversary Edition
Fantasy Grounds Experience: 3 months of running games as a GM.

Character Type Preferred: I prefer to play support characters focusing on arcane casting classes.

About me: I'm a reserved person who likes to play TTRPGs and draw. I want to meet new people and have fun. I've been running TTRPGs for about 8+ years as a GM. I prefer role-play to combat.

Efaferal
August 23rd, 2022, 21:13
Greetings,
I am running a game with 4 characters and we will be needing a couple more. We play on Thursday evenings CDT 7pm - 11 PM (UTC -5) The campaign is starting at Level 1, PF 1E, I am new to Pathfinder though many campaigns in DnD. I run a somewhat crawl oriented game, so we would welcome a little more RP input. The lore of the campaign is somewhat homebrew and I encourage players to add to it through their players.
We have only had the intro session thus far and would love a 5th player to join. The party consists of 1 arcane caster, 1 inquisitor, 1 dex fighter, 1 ranger. The party could use a support character and skills support, the party is weak in healing, rogue skills, and armor.
We are using PF SRD
Core or Base Classes only with archetypes (no Witches)
Core races only
Discord credentials
Efaferal#8390
https://discord.gg/SUCX3Gqj

sweetnessofmagic
August 25th, 2022, 14:51
I have declined to play in Efaferal's game. I am still looking for an eager party to play Pathfinder 1st edition.