PDA

View Full Version : A call to arms for defense of the empire!

thegameguy13
November 11th, 2007, 00:44
Any Warhammer Players out there that might be interested in a game? I am more than willing run said game. I have several years experience running games, and WHFRP in particular. I lean towards stories that embrace the setting, the darker side of the fantasy settings. Dirty, deadly and most of all, fun! This is more a post to see what kind of interest I can muster. I am still working on the game, even if I have no players, but players will obviously make the game a little more fun.

By they by, I am in Eastern Time zone. GMT-5 I belive. The day is still up in the air, and can be decided by the group should it solidify. Time can be anytime after 4pm.

Thanks for reading.

Sigurd
November 11th, 2007, 01:58
I'm super curious about whfrp having never played it. If I can make the night and the time - I'd make myself available.

Sigurd

Also Eastern Time Zone.

Malovech
November 11th, 2007, 13:03
I second that one, let me know the day and time (and time zone), I haven't played WHFRP in a long time.

Edit...

And I didn't read your post through to the end. I am EST as well, any time after 6:30pm on weeknights is good for me.

Belizan
November 13th, 2007, 03:25
I'd be interested in playing WHFRP as well, but my available regular time slots are limited :/. Thursdays would be best for me, but I'll just lurk and see what you all decide on.

Markus Magnus
November 13th, 2007, 06:46
I was a die hard fan of WHFB version 1. I was very upset when version 2
came out. However, once I played it, I was hooked.

Please include me in--and how I can help.

Markus Magnus

thegameguy13
November 25th, 2007, 01:59
I know it has been a while since I posted in this thread, but I thought I would let anyone that happens to still be checking it that the game has been decided and times as well. We are meeting on Tuesday evenings from 7pm until 10pm. We currently have 3 players with characters, and our first session will be this coming Tuesday. You have a couple more days if you are interested, but I am not planning having more than 4-5 players. Thanks again for your interest.

Pusher
November 25th, 2007, 03:09
I'd like to join should you have a spot available still. I'm in Mountain Time and Tuesday works just fine. Please feel free to PM me with any other details I should know.

Thanks,

Pusher

Belizan
November 26th, 2007, 08:01
I'm still hoping to get to join, but I won't be back home until Wednesday (the 28th).

grimm182
November 27th, 2007, 17:46
I am also interested in a warhammer game, let me know. :)

nezzir
November 27th, 2007, 17:54
I'm in. Contact me through PM.

Blue Haven
November 29th, 2007, 11:26
can i join too?? or is there too many ppl already?
Please let me know :)
Thanks

grimm182
December 4th, 2007, 14:37
So there IS a game tonight right? I cant seem to find the thread. :S

Sigurd
December 5th, 2007, 00:38
Now We're Up!

grimm182
December 5th, 2007, 00:39
I think two games are going on tonight....but i cant join either..yet.

Im fairly sure my ports are correct..anyone get in either game?

grimm182
December 5th, 2007, 01:00
Ok, im trying to help both parties test now :) i did finally get into "thegameguy13" game and im helping blue_lifesaver with his firewall settings!.

Garignak
December 7th, 2007, 00:38
I am also very curious to play. Never played before but love warhammer!

belewda
December 10th, 2007, 18:43
I'd love to join a Warhammer game but it looks like you've got the 4-5 players you were looking for. If not, let me know.

thegameguy13
December 18th, 2007, 10:30
To my current players, and any that are interested.

Due to a change in schedule for Christmas, this game will be postponed until January Tuesday Jan 8 at 7pm. Until the first week of January I will be working in the evenings, until around 9 or 10 pm, which would leave very little time for a game ending at 12. After the holiday, my schedule reverts to normal, thank God!!, and the game will proceed. I am still trolling around if there are any questions.

To those of my players that have made characters, and have spoken to me through the game client, your characters will remain and you will be first in line when the game picks up. If any of you are unable to wait until the second week of Jan, I completely understand.

Any questions can be directed to me at [email protected]

Thanks for reading.