PDA

View Full Version : LFG Pathfinder 2E PST Campaign

bigfisch1019
August 19th, 2022, 14:56
FG License: I have ultimate licenses
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm pretty flexible but prefer a bi-weekly campaign, I have a family so mid day Saturday isn't ideal...
Term: Long term keep playing for a while
Voice: Discord or whatever

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2E, very curious about the new inventor/gunslinger books, like a flair of steampunk in my settings also

Game System Experience: D&D (Red box to 5E), Pathfinder 2E, Rifts, World of Darkness, CPR... and more?

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I used FG a lot to runs campaigns overseas. I've used it once as a player. I switched to forge for a bit, but the support for Pathfinder 2E is better with FG

Character Type Preferred: I'm actually a big rogue fan... more on the RP information broker side. Its nice because I can be a lazy DM plot giver. My favorite character in recent years was a halfling rogue who hides in medium sized players shadows to jump out and sneak attack, specialized in hobnobbing and artisan cooking. Master of breakfast, 2nd breakfast, lunch, 2nd lunch, dinner, midnight snacks. Trying to ask me to leave the comfort of the inn to go kill rats is gonna be a noses... going to take some serious world ending stuff to get me out of the kitchen, yessir! I do ok with mages... I avoid clerics usually although I have considered playing an infernal tiefling turned angelic before. Interesting concept ;)

About me: Old School Gen X gamer. Started in high school when D&D was NOT COOL. I was always into video games, anime, and role playing... went overseas for 17 years and came back. Suddenly all my geeky hobbies were main stream and cool. Prefer decent RP to combat mongering. I rarely get to sit in the player seat because its usually easier for me just to run a game and do some heavy RP NPC's vs. be a player, but would be nice to have a steady long term campaign and maybe alternate running one monthly. Prefer mature campaigns (no offense zoomers, I just have a zoomer son so would be strange playing with em)

Anyway, DM me on discord if you are LFP.

CountZero#8597