PDA

View Full Version : LFP 4-6, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, Every Friday Night, Central Time

kahnhalen
August 15th, 2022, 05:04
Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th
Day of Week: Friday
Frequency: Weekly
Time of Day & Duration: 6:30 PM – midnight
Your Timezone: Central Time Zone USA
Campaign Name: Dungeon of the Mad Mage
Campaign Length: Long 5th-20th level
Campaign Style: Vast Dungeon Crawl
Campaign Starting Date: Already started.
VTT: Fantasy Grounds (Ultimate License, no need to pay)
Voice/Text: Only Voice using Discord, no camera
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed: No
Persuasion: LGBTQIA+ friendly
Group Size: Looking for 1-2 players
Player Restriction: Only want players who can commit to every Friday, we rarely miss a game. If you miss more than two games (especially without telling me) you will probably be asked to drop.
Player Experience: Any and all, new players are very welcome! I only ask that you are willing to learn the basics of Fantasy Grounds with my help
GM Experience: 45+ years
Permitted Source Books: All official books are allowed, as well as some published 3rd party material based on GM’s discretion. Mostly follow rules as written. We do have a few house rules and optional rules from the DMG that are in use.
Player Options: Most options are fine with me, though I reserve late judgement for selections that I anticipate to be troublesome. No Multi-Classing allowed.
Starting Level: 5th, Currently 6th level.
Setting Info: Forgotten Realms

In the city of Waterdeep rests a tavern called the Yawning Portal, named after the gaping pit in its common room. At the bottom of this crumbling shaft is a labyrinthine dungeon shunned by all but the most daring adventurers. Known as Undermountain, this dungeon is the domain of the mad wizard Halaster Blackcloak. Long has the Mad Mage dwelt in these forlorn depths, seeding his lair with monsters, traps, and mysteries—to what end is a constant source of speculation and concern.

If this sounds interesting to you, please send me a message on Discord Kahnhalen#8172. I usually check messages after 6 p.m. my time.

AaronLHastings
August 16th, 2022, 19:41
I kahnhalen, I've been running a game for the past couple years and would really like to play some as well. I can make Fridays 6:30 PM to Midnight CT (I am EST, but that should not be a problem). I would probably be interested in playing a wizard or bard, but could play anything that helps balance the party. I sent a friend request to your discord name (not sure how to DM without that) My discord name is PascalSquared#3183

railroadcu7
August 16th, 2022, 21:24
like to join this playthru fridays is open subject to work calls can u pm me railraodcu7#6147..sounds like a good game for the masses...

Trayklin
August 17th, 2022, 16:39
Hello, I am interested in your Game on Friday Nights..
I sent you a Friend request on Discord..

Trayklin

jpenhall
August 17th, 2022, 19:41
I'm also interested in a Friday night game and sent a friend request on Discord from Penhall#8146.

Spacemancoco
August 19th, 2022, 02:05
I'm ALSO interested in this game. LOL. I sent you a friend request on discord too, from Spaceman Coco#1064

kahnhalen
August 19th, 2022, 02:43
We are full for now. I will post if it opens up again.

kahnhalen
August 19th, 2022, 20:03
I do have one more opening if anyone is interested.

kahnhalen
August 20th, 2022, 20:05
Now we are full thanks. I will post if it opens up again.

kahnhalen
November 27th, 2022, 22:21
We have 1-2 openings again.

GimpyCat
November 30th, 2022, 23:47
Hello, I sent a Discord friend request, GimpyCat#8422

Kaelk
December 1st, 2022, 02:29
Sent a Discord Friend request, JCLetsPlay#7694

Fzoul81
December 3rd, 2022, 19:59
Would love to join. Hit me up on discord if a spot opens!!! Byurr#3320

phage83
December 8th, 2022, 19:45

Crom of the Mountain
December 12th, 2022, 03:38
If you have any openings id be really happy to join, my discord is Cajo#0503 hope you can squeeze me in :)

Gemsalot
December 12th, 2022, 03:56
Hello,

I'd be interested in playing with your group. I've played quite a bit as well. Cheers Max

Eanelen
December 15th, 2022, 23:24
sent you a friend invite on Discord, to chat.

Gemsalot
January 6th, 2023, 23:47
Hello,

I would be interested in joining your Friday group. Thx Mike

scott686m
January 7th, 2023, 20:12
Hey there me and my buddy would be very interested. We're in Canada PST. So your 6:30pm game works perfect. We were hoping to find a game for around 4pm PST so 4:30 works great

anotherguy
January 8th, 2023, 01:39
hi, im interested in joining. Is there still a space left?

scott686m
January 9th, 2023, 02:40
Me and my buddy with join