PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2nd Editoin - Blood Lords campaign.

Soupy
August 4th, 2022, 01:15
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Sunday from 8:30 to 11:30 am would be great. I work a day job Monday - Friday so early evenings Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are possibilities.
If new game, planned start date: August 7 - August 14
Planned Duration & Frequency: At least weekly.
Term: This should take 6 months to a year at a weekly pace.

Text or Voice: Voice and video. Video is preferred.
Voice software used: Zoom - possibly Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Whatever mix you think the Blood Lords campaign has.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have at least 1 - need at least 4. Five is the soft cap. Six is the hard cap.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level standard characters. Characters may choose the zombie or ghoul archetypes to start but will lose a feat according to rules.
Character restrictions: Players should choose LE, LN, NE, N, or CE characters. Other character alignments are not available.

Details of your scenario: I like DMing more than playing and I'm hoping to start a campaign. I am new to Fantasy Grounds.

Players need to be 21+, amicable, have a stable enough life to play weekly for at least 3 hours, and be able to connect through Fantasy Grounds.

tylejust137
August 5th, 2022, 21:36
Hi Soupy,

I am interested in touching base with you about this campaign. Sundays work for me.

Enthropy
August 10th, 2022, 00:04
Greetings Friend,
I'd also be interested

scarletrose
August 10th, 2022, 09:47
I would be available if the slot ends up being during the week on early evenings.