PDA

View Full Version : change walls to windows

Evilthorne
August 2nd, 2022, 00:31
Is there a way to change already remade walls to windows instead? One of the top complaints of my group for Fantasy grounds is that they cannot see what a column is, or walls or what have you, they spend a lot of time drawing arrows and asking what is this, or this or that. So I just tired to redefine the Castle Korvosa dungeon map to be non togglable windows and then draw a LOS blocking wall behind it. The outcome is quite spectacular already. I showed one party member and they were impressed!

So back to the original question, can I click on something and easily change a wall to a window instead?

Thank You

Moon Wizard
August 2nd, 2022, 01:37
Either double-click on a blocker point to select all points in the given blocker (or select points another way); then hold Control key while clicking on the window blocker option.

If you're getting rid of such small blockers anyway by turning to windows, you might consider just removing completely.

Regards,
JPG

LordEntrails
August 2nd, 2022, 02:19
You might prefer Terrain instead of Windows. You can see into, but not through.

Evilthorne
August 2nd, 2022, 15:16
You might prefer Terrain instead of Windows. You can see into, but not through.

Thanks, I tried that first, but the PC's can go through the terrain

Evilthorne
August 2nd, 2022, 15:17
Either double-click on a blocker point to select all points in the given blocker (or select points another way); then hold Control key while clicking on the window blocker option.

If you're getting rid of such small blockers anyway by turning to windows, you might consider just removing completely.

Regards,
JPG

You Sir are fantastic!