PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3 Players LF Thurs night (~7:00PM) PST 5E or PF2E game

Jaden41
July 27th, 2022, 02:16
Hey folks, thanks for taking the time to read my post!

A couple of my buddies and I are looking for the adventure of a lifetime and we're hoping to find a DM to make some great memories with for years to come.

A bit about us.
Two of us are mid forties and the other is mid fifties. We've all got experience in FGU & 5e and one of us is well versed in Pathfinder. We've each been playing on and off for years (2 since at least 2E).

We all have families, careers etc etc so really enjoy getting invested in our characters and the worlds we play in so I hope you are like minded.

None of us are rules lawyers and feel that the DM's call is how things should be. After all, we're all playing in your sandbox, it would be rude to pee in it.

Feel free to drop me a line in discord at Wayne#4919.

Again, thanks for taking the time to read my post, I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

-Wayne

Hobnglaive
July 28th, 2022, 18:43
Hello
I may be up for this as a player if you can find a GM. For PF2e. Its great and I have been playing since 2019. I am also married with kids and in my late forties. So I can relate to you. Keep me in loop if you need players.

Jaden41
July 28th, 2022, 19:35
Funny that you should mention that as we were talking about how we'd need a fourth player.

When we get the DM arranged, I'll definitely reach out to you!

Hobnglaive
July 29th, 2022, 14:43
sounds good. I am with a paid GM now however if something comes along as free I may jump at it.