PDA

View Full Version : PC Builder ERROR

EdgarGrolles
July 26th, 2022, 15:06
Hello to all.

Sorry for my English, I'm French.

I have a problem with the Alien PC Builder.

Everything works fine until the last moment (SAVE and CLOSE) when it triggers an error message (attached) and does not close, creating a blank character sheet.

I have the ruleset and all the expansions (Chariot of the Gods, Colonial Marines operations Manual, Destroyer of the Gods - I don't know if some of the modules should be activated or not... For the PC Builder, I only loaded the basic manuals and those of Colonial Marines, not the scenars).

Note that I also have the Vaeser ruleset which works very well.

Please, help me!

Valyar
July 26th, 2022, 17:43
Apologies for the inconvenience. The bug has been fixed and I submitted a hotfix.

EdgarGrolles
July 26th, 2022, 17:53
Thank you for the answer.

But I didn't quite understand. Has the bug already been corrected? Why doesn't it work then?

Valyar
July 26th, 2022, 18:35
Thank you for the answer.

But I didn't quite understand. Has the bug already been corrected? Why doesn't it work then?

I submitted it as hotfix. It will take some time to appear in LIVE chennel. Stay tuned for update.

EdgarGrolles
July 26th, 2022, 18:47
OK, thank you.

I just realized something. If it helps...

Actually, the PC Builder works if I don't name the character. I can then save it and then rename it.

Strange. But that's how it works, so...

Thanks to you.

Valyar
July 26th, 2022, 19:02
The builder should not generate an error, no matter if you put name or not. It seems I didn't port the latest codebase from Vaesen while I was doing ruleset updates as part of 2022-07 CoreRPG updates. Once the hotfix hits the queue, all will be ok.