PDA

View Full Version : Player seeking a home

Wook
November 3rd, 2007, 00:06
Hello all,

I am new to the community and recently purchased FGII. I am looking for a DnD 3.5 group to join.

As mentioned I have FGII adn up on ventrillo.

Times available are Tues-Thurs nights (After 6pm Pac Time)

Posting here becuase I guess the calander page is a little hit and miss?

Wook

Sgain
November 3rd, 2007, 05:49
I've got a Savage Worlds game going on thursday nights, and a few players are having to drop. Of course its totally different than 3.5, but you're welcome to drop by and take a look.

Sgain

Wook
November 3rd, 2007, 14:10
That sounds intresting.

I am completely unfamiliar with Savage Worlds, but willing to give it a try if you have the patience for a ruleset and FGII newbee :) Although I've been playing around with FGII a bit, so I wouldn't be completely lost, I hope.

You all use voice in your game? I have Ventrillo installed right now. Any thing I need to purchase, look into for Savage Worlds?

Well,

Sgain
November 3rd, 2007, 15:27
We use teamspeak (easier to set up than ventrillo actually), I have a pdf of the Evernight campaign that I can send to you (private message me with your email), Savage Worlds also has a ton of game aids online just do a search and you'll see. Its way easier than 3.5 and works great for FG.

cya
Sgain

Wook
November 6th, 2007, 04:51
Will do, I'll look into all this tomorrow and send you a PM, seems it is harder then I thought to set in motion a 3.5 game... it happens.

Thanks again

W