PDA

View Full Version : Can't drag items to Parcels (D&D5E)

Wise Orc Tavern
July 21st, 2022, 19:45
Hello,

I am trying to create some Item Parcels, but when I try to drag some of the items from the Item list (Inside Campaign menu), I just can't. Items from SRD, PHB and DMG can't be dragged. The only ones I can drag are from a supplement I have called Monster Loot.

Am I doing something wrong?

bayne7400
July 21st, 2022, 19:48
Are you running any extensions? If so try disabling them. Then post here which ones.

Also make sure the Parcel is not LOCKED. I just tested it and that stopped me from adding an item.

Wise Orc Tavern
July 21st, 2022, 20:10
Ok, I was able to sort which extension was causing the issue and updated it at DMsGuild.
Was not aware there was a new update since I downloaded one just a couple of days ago.

Everything is working fine now.
Thank you, and sorry to bother with such a simple question.

Lo Zeno
July 22nd, 2022, 09:00
Ok, I was able to sort which extension was causing the issue and updated it at DMsGuild.
Was not aware there was a new update since I downloaded one just a couple of days ago

If you are not already using it, I recommend downloading their library client app:
https://www.dmsguild.com/library_client.php
It checks for updates of all your DMsGuild purchases, notifies you if there are updates and downloads them. I run a "sync library data" each time I update FGU to make sure I have the latest version of the extensions and modules I bought on DMsGuild as well.