PDA

View Full Version : Vaesen Token Modules Missing in FGU?

Atreides Ghola
July 21st, 2022, 17:17
Hey there. I was reading the wiki instructions, and I noticed that there's supposed to be token modules that need to be loaded as well.

I'm not seeing these in my modules list to activate. Has something changed in this regard since the wiki was written?

Thanks,

EDIT: Nevermind, I found them in the Rule Set folder, was searching for Vaesen - Tokens folder.

Thanks again.

Valyar
July 21st, 2022, 18:34
Yes, I moved all token modules to the ruleset. Much more tidy and easier to maintain until FGU interface of Assets is improved and easy to use.

Moon Wizard
July 21st, 2022, 18:40
The Token Modules do not ever display in the Module Activation window, unless additional data has been included. All tokens are available from any module as long as they are in the "tokens" subfolder of any modules.

Moving tokens to the ruleset changes nothing, other than changing the asset paths and the bag they are in. (i.e. module name vs. "Ruleset")

JPG

Valyar
July 21st, 2022, 18:49
Moving tokens to the ruleset changes nothing, other than changing the asset paths and the bag they are in. (i.e. module name vs. "Ruleset")

JPG
Overall maintenance is improved. No need to have so many modules as part of product. :)

Also less folders without any kind of indication what they are for on Icon view to waste time on.

For

Moon Wizard
July 21st, 2022, 18:51
Fair enough. Just be warned that changing the location of tokens breaks any existing token references.

Regards,
JPG

Valyar
July 24th, 2022, 05:32
Fair enough. Just be warned that changing the location of tokens breaks any existing token references.

Regards,
JPG
Yes, I updated all modules as part of the update with the new token position. It is good we have proper IDEs nowadays and I can update all files with single run, considering my search & replace string is proper! :)