PDA

View Full Version : Experienced roleplayer seeks group

tyrspawn
November 1st, 2007, 15:10
My name is Chris Krause, I am 20 and a student of History. I have been DMing/playing pen and paper games since the mid 90s, I prefer mature campaigns absent of pop culture references that have a good deal of roleplaying. I am most familiar with AD&D 2nd and 3rd edition but I am willing to learn a new system.

My friend Thom Garbarini may also be interested in playing, he has the same credentials as me.

If you are interested in one or both of us as new players in your campaign, please let me know. I am really bad with checking my messages here - so if you would, please email or IM me.

AIM: xScipiosDreamx
Messenger: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
IRC: tyr` at efnet or quakenet.

Waldo Pepper
November 2nd, 2007, 20:34
Welcome. Including your time zone and available times is likely to net you a lot more meaningful responses.

tyrspawn
November 3rd, 2007, 14:50
Welcome. Including your time zone and available times is likely to net you a lot more meaningful responses.

My mistake.

Eastern (New York) time, I can play any day except Monday and Wednesday mornings-evenings.

thegameguy13
November 4th, 2007, 17:26
I am in the middle of creating a beginners game to Warhammer, if you think you might be interested. It has a fair balance of RP and combat. No knowledge of the system is required, since it is being created with idea of totally new players to the system. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me on this forum or at [email protected] I am also in Eastern time.