PDA

View Full Version : missing Commerce Raider - Harrier-class - Deckplans

OB1Sean
July 13th, 2022, 23:21
not sure if this is missing or just some thing wrong on my end but whein i click on the Commerce Raider - Harrier-class - Deck plans it pulls up a blank map box

GregRex
July 14th, 2022, 12:44
Do you know what reference? The records for 'The Harrier in Pirates of Drinax - Book 2' looks good on my end

CDRChance
August 10th, 2022, 23:51
Hey, just confirming, the plans are missing from the Drinaxian Companion link under Section 12 Commerce Raider (Harrier-Class). The link in book 2 works. For both links the image doesn't show in the body of the text, instead having a "missing image" type block. When I click on the block in Book 2 it opens the deckplans image. In the Companion, it opens the same type of image box, but its blank. The more detailed description in the Drinaxian Companion doesn't quite match the deck plans in Book 2, so I thought they might be updated. Can't find anything different on Google, though, so I suspect its the same and the differences in the description (Galley, central passageway, etc.) are typical Traveller imagination discrepancies.

OB1Sean
August 22nd, 2022, 14:17
Thanks for that yes its the same for me missing in the companion link 54066

Conspiracy
September 7th, 2023, 09:29
The Drinaxian Companion is still missing the deckplans link.

Grognerd
September 30th, 2023, 05:24
Same problem here too. I just copied the image from the digital book and recreated the record. There's actually another copy of image in the Assets library, but the one from the pdf version of the book I have seemed to be a more updated version of the image.

superteddy57
October 6th, 2023, 00:49
I'm still looking into the deckplans link issue. Sorry for delay. Not seeing a solution as of yet.

OB1Sean
October 6th, 2023, 07:06
Thank you.

superteddy57
October 6th, 2023, 21:44
Pushed a fix for the missing image.