PDA

View Full Version : PF2e Tokens from Encounters Not Placed on Map

SillyOldeBear
July 13th, 2022, 01:19
I just updated to the latest version. I have been running games for over a year and have not seen this issue before. When you open an encounter and press the down arrow to "Add encounter to combat tracker", it adds the creatures to the combat tracker but not the associated map. I know this was working before the update as I ran a session yesterday and have been working preparing a new campaign earlier today. I have tested this with multiple PF2e campaigns, with and without extensions, and I see the behavior in all of them. I do not know whether the issue extends to other rulesets.

dsaraujo
July 13th, 2022, 02:05
I can reproduce with PF2e. This happens even for newly built encounters. Haven't tested with a blank campaign.

Sulimo
July 13th, 2022, 04:25
Happening in Rolemaster Classic as well, so I am guessing it's at the CoreRPG layer.

sciencephile
July 13th, 2022, 04:29
Note that this isn't just PF2e. This is occuring with Pathfinder 1e and with D&D 5e, as well. It is likely something to do with the latest update. I suspect the devs will fix it tomorrow.

gajet480
July 13th, 2022, 04:31
With the new update I am getting the following message:
UnityManager isClientFGU - DEPRICATED -2022-07-12

I disabled several extensions, in fact I duplicated what my friend did who does not get this message, but I am still getting it once I open a character sheet.
Any thoughts?

Moon Wizard
July 13th, 2022, 04:35
I just pushed a hot fix that should address the original issue. Can you please Check for Updates, and try again?

Thanks,
JPG

Moon Wizard
July 13th, 2022, 04:37
@gajet480,

I would suggest creating new threads when reporting an issue, since that issue is not related. Also, that issue does not exist in the store provided rulesets, so I would look at any extensions (or rulesets) you downloaded from Forge or other locations.

Regards,
JPG

Sulimo
July 13th, 2022, 04:43
I just pushed a hot fix that should address the original issue. Can you please Check for Updates, and try again?

Thanks,
JPG

Seems like that fixed it for RMC (guessing others as well).

SillyOldeBear
July 13th, 2022, 04:45

Thanks,
JPG

It appears to be fixed.

Thanks!

sciencephile
July 13th, 2022, 05:22
I can also confirm. I tested it in 5E, Pathfinder 2, Pathfinder 1e, and Starfinder and they work as expected now. Thanks, JPG.

Macabreus
July 13th, 2022, 05:24
Also happening with 5e!! never had this problem before. happened to me on stream while describing to my viewers how amazing Fantasy Grounds was lol. Assuming its a bug theyll fix in a quick patch?

Macabreus
July 13th, 2022, 05:27
Whoops confirmed after the quick update is fixed. Sorry and thank you so much for being amazing!!