PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Call of Cthulhu One Shots - Saturday 10am UK Time

richardshortcode
July 11th, 2022, 14:34
I'm running Call of Cthulhu (I've got full Unity License) and we need players (a larger group so players can drop in and out after completing a set piece/module) who are;

1. Over 25 (I'm 50 and for me any 50 year olds playing with children need to go to jail)
2. Reliable - My Word is my Bond

I'm creating a wider group ideally say 10 people for a series of one-shots, so you the players decide who the 3-5 are for a given Module/1-3 Weeks get in that Car and shoot off to investigate - there are no reinforcements it's death or glory
Also if agree and come to a module you turn up but if your free not to go on any particular module and still have your busy lives

No Mystery Illnesses or sudden emergencies as in your not a flake and only something genuine stops you doing stuff examples of genuine excuses follow:
Being dead
Still drunk with beautiful ladies/men (all sexual pref respected) on a boat partying though the night and day
Being dead on a boat after testing out the white powder in all the bathrooms

Contact me LostDescartes#8552 I need to talk with people first just to make sure your a good fit for the group

Guys & Girl - you really need to contact me on Discord so far no one has LostDescartes#8552 I will have a chat and we will go from there
Europeans and other nations are welcome so far I'm the only Englishman mostly Russian, or Eastern European players and given my love of Russian Literature I'm delighted to meet interesting people
I just put in 10am UK time because of British Summer Time rather that GMT - I'm English so UMT doesn't exist again anyone around that time zone
Also I'm not an expert with FG I've just bought Unity and all the modules I use so if i'm replying incorrectly and there is a different way of working within FG and Players this just let me know

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6406

ShottyMonster
July 11th, 2022, 19:12
I'd be interested, although I've never played CoC (first time for everything though? lol) - I'm UK based, I don't mind doing some homework to learn the ropes before the first one shot on the 23rd. I cannot make the following Saturday due to a house move, then I can make all subsequent one shots (not being dead from white powder overdose permitting).

Reply/DM me if you're still doing this and will accept CoC newbie

richardshortcode
July 12th, 2022, 09:41
Will do, game isn't complicated knowing the rules isn't an issue. Call of Cthulhu involves greater engagement and thinking than most D&D so your not going through combats very often and if you do go into combat often its fatal for some of the characters

MrSpikey
July 22nd, 2022, 20:12
I'm also interested. Like ShottyMonster this would be my first encounter with CoC, but if that isn't a problem, I'd love to give it a go.

richardshortcode
July 23rd, 2022, 10:15
Ok join me on discord LostDescartes#8552 and we can talk it through

Gagarth
July 23rd, 2022, 21:34
I am a UK based forever keeper and I have played CoC off an on since 1st edition and I would be interested in playing any one shot I haven't played or read.

richardshortcode
July 24th, 2022, 08:53
I am a UK based forever keeper and I have played CoC off an on since 1st edition and I would be interested in playing any one shot I haven't played or read.
LostDescartes#8552 discord give me a call

richardshortcode
July 24th, 2022, 09:01
Guys & Girl - you really need to contact me on Discord so far no one has LostDescartes#8552 I will have a chat and we will go from there
Europeans and other nations are welcome so far I'm the only Englishman mostly Russian, or Eastern European players and given my love of Russian Literature I'm delighted to meet interesting people
I just put in 10am UK time because of British Summer Time rather that GMT - I'm English so UMT doesn't exist again anyone around that time zone
Also I'm not an expert with FG I've just bought Unity and all the modules I use so if i'm replying incorrectly and there is a different way of working within FG and Players this just let me know

keiju
July 25th, 2022, 16:19
I just sent you a friend request in discord (keiju#4889)
I´ve been playing CoC for a long time, but I´m new at FG... we can learn how this works together ;)