caramelwhistle
July 8th, 2022, 23:23
FG License: Free
Time Zone: GMT / United Kingdom UK
Day(s) of week: Any of Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
Time: 7pm+ GMT UK
Frequency: Weekly
Term: Looking for a long term game
Voice: Happy with Discord, Skype, as group requires.

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5e
Game System Experience: D&D 3.5E (many years), D&D 5E, Call of Cthulhu, Blades in the Dark, Shadowrun, Traveller. 10+ years playing RPGs.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've plenty in the other online software as player and GM, I've minimal experience in FG (but I'm tech savvy).

Character Type Preferred: I tend to play theurges. If there is a niche to be filled I'm happy to fill it for the party and I'm sure I'll think of a fun way for me to play.
About me: I like games with a good mix of roleplay and combat. Happy with a story to unravel or a challenging fight, I also enjoy dungeon puzzles and the like. I genuinely take an interest in a world's lore. I like a bit of humour at the table but also like to keep the story moving along. I usually don't just optimise my characters, I might take the odd feat or spell for a bit of on theme flavour, but I won't want to be the player not keeping pace with the rest of the party. I've been happy in most games I've played.

Note: Title says '1 Player' and is true, but I have a friend from a previous game who'd also like to play but hasn't a game. So if there are 2 player slots that'd be great.

Laergulon
August 19th, 2022, 15:02
Hi, would you be interested in a Thursday night your-time weekly, long-term campaign in 3.5? I am GMT-7 but want to run a daytime 4 hour game, currently on Thursdays. If so, IM me here. I've been a D&D player since '76 and have the FGU Ultimate license. I have two, potentially 3 players now but would like to get to 4 or 5 total.