PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Friday CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

MithosRiot
July 8th, 2022, 00:19
LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue Wed or Thurs CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Start with LFG so people can see at first glance you are not posting a game for others to join, but that you are looking for a game or group.
Then, the number of players you have. Some people are looking for just themselves, others have a small group already that want to play together.
Time of Day and days you are available as well as Time Zone. You can go into greater detail in the post but put

FG License: Full
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday, weekly, 5pm CST or later.
Term: Long term

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Been playing D&D for around 25 years, 5e for the last 4 or 5 years. I am very familiar with FG.

Character Type Preferred: I would like to play a rogue or sorcadin, but am open to what the party needs.
About me: I have been DMing for the last 10 years and really want to play. Im a bit older, 40, so not too old.. but.. yeah. Im comfortable in most settings and tend to get along with people no problem. I am looking for a group to play with more than a game, it would be nice to find a long term thing. I do like to drink/smoke when i play, but not to the point that it will get in the way, and dont mind sober games if thats what the table is. I like a good mix of RP and combat, maybe 40/60ish. I dig puzzles and problem solving.

If you have an open spot at your table I would love to be concidered.

MithosRiot
July 11th, 2022, 15:50
Still looking!