PDA

View Full Version : What this ruleset made with the latest errata edition?

RRFG
July 4th, 2022, 06:12
"When you start each quest with a number of Luck points equal to your Luck attribute."

The same grammatical error is in the older edition of the pdf.

Edit: The irony of having a grammatically incorrect thread title. Le sigh.

Valyar
July 4th, 2022, 06:41
I see the updates from the 8th of April section implemented, so I presume the rest are already there.

Shinmuriel
July 26th, 2022, 00:20
I just noticed some errors, such as the ranged weapon chart missing numbers 10 and 19 and an entire line of information so I am just going to go out on a limb here and say this rule set may not be fully updated.

RRFG
July 26th, 2022, 04:54
You're right. I did some double checking and the ruleset needs to be updated with the latest errata.

superteddy57
July 26th, 2022, 07:10
"When you start each quest with a number of Luck points equal to your Luck attribute."

The same grammatical error is in the older edition of the pdf.

Edit: The irony of having a grammatically incorrect thread title. Le sigh.

As with any conversion, the text is copied from the PDF provided by the publisher. Data has been updated with the errata that was provided and linked in another thread, but things can be missed and we ask for them to be reported to the bug report thread for greater visibility to get them fixed. I'm happy to update the reference manual if you can provide specific issues and where to find them. As for the one you have pointed out, I'm not seeing that being listed in the errata document unfortunately.

RRFG
July 26th, 2022, 10:47
I get it. You work with what you have. One of my biggest pet peeves of modern RPG publishing is that many companies seem to rely mostly on feedback from pdf buyers when it comes to producing errata. I guess that's one of the benefits and detriments to the hobby. I feel bad for those who buy early hard copies.

superteddy57
July 26th, 2022, 12:08
What you reported in the bug report thread was in the latest PDF I have. So they will be part of the weekly update and be available.

RRFG
July 26th, 2022, 23:12
Sweet! Thanks.