PDA

View Full Version : Script Error With Tracker

MaxAstro
June 16th, 2022, 03:08
Not sure if this belongs here or House of Healing - idk if it is PF2 specific.

When I create a new character and attempt to use the tracker to assign an ancestry, I get the following error:

This is with no extensions enabled. Compiled logs are also attached. I am on the Test channel.

Moon Wizard
June 16th, 2022, 08:31
Thanks for reporting. You are running in the beta Test channel; so any issues you find should be posted in the Laboratory forum.

You'll have to change back to Live channel to avoid that error in the short term; but I'll look at what PF2 ruleset is calling since I know that portion of the code has changed.

Regards,
JPG

MaxAstro
June 16th, 2022, 13:54
Thanks for letting me know.

Should I repost this report in Laboratory?

Trenloe
June 16th, 2022, 17:03
Moved to the Laboratory forum.

Thanks for reporting the issue, MadBeardMan had also let me know about it yesterday. We'll look into it...

Moon Wizard
June 16th, 2022, 23:45
Just pushed a fix to the Test channel that should address this. Let me know if you still see the issue.

Regards,
JPG

MaxAstro
June 19th, 2022, 15:36
I can now add an ancestry without issue - however, once I've added an ancestry and the program tries to give me the popup to select a heritage, I get a new error and the heritage menu is blank except for one item.

Moon Wizard
June 20th, 2022, 09:45
I'll get this patched this patched in the morning tomorrow.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
June 21st, 2022, 01:43
I've just patched this one. Can you please try again?

Regards,
JPG

MaxAstro
June 21st, 2022, 02:01
That fixed it!

...And I found another bug. XD Attempting to drag an item from one PC's inventory to another gives a handler error: scripts/manager_item.lua; 848: Attempting to compare number with nil. The item appears on the second inventory but is not removed from the first inventory.

Moon Wizard
June 21st, 2022, 02:10
Ok, just pushed a fix for that one. It was for all rulesets, not just PFRPG2.

Thanks,
JPG