PDA

View Full Version : FG2 upgrade question / problem ....

arcath
October 21st, 2007, 23:29
Thought I'd try the right forum this time.....

I purchased the FG1 software. I dont have the software anymore since we stoped playing and my hdd crashed also.

So I am not sure what the old key is, but I just got the guys interested again and I am needing to find out how I can upgrade my FG1 liscense to FG2?

sent out a email to the devs on the 17th, and still no response.

anyone able to help me find out what my old key is? :)

thanks

Griogre
October 22nd, 2007, 01:46
The key is in the registry but if you crashed your HD your are going to need to wait on the developers. You might send them another e-mail.

arcath
October 24th, 2007, 03:36
having sent out 2 emails. one on the 17th, the other on the 21st and no response to either, does this seem like a normal response time?

do the devs normally take this long to respond, or is this the exception?

im clueless as to what to do here, I CANT afford to chunk down more cash for this again. =/

Sigurd
October 24th, 2007, 05:02
I hear you but the truth of the matter is that there is nothing we the users can do for you. I'm sure the devs and Smiteworks have been very reasonable with people who've talked to them in the past. I'm also sure that I have my purchase emails backed up off my machine.

Don't know what else to say. I can understand your wish to get back to the program but we're really not the right people to ask.

Sigurd

Oberoten
October 24th, 2007, 07:42
Normally responses have come back within one or two business days.
Double-check the E-mail so you are using the correct one?

arcath
October 24th, 2007, 20:15
Surprisingly enough it was not my filters but their spam filters.

Problem has been resolved through PMs.

Yay!