PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting on fix for host showing tokens invisible

SilentRuin
June 6th, 2022, 20:11
Its been many months since this issue was reported and accepted as duplicatable yet I've still not seen a fix for it. When you have tokens in the host - and select a PC or NPC - they can sometimes show other tokens as transparent which usually represents invisible. No idea what it takes to make it happen but this small test case has it happening. This happens in lots of my campaigns but this small test one I've used to test things over the last year or so also has it happening. No extensions - 5E - pretty much what modules you see in the campaign - though I don't think it matters. If I highlight the PC - the two NPCs show transparent on host (but will show fine for players). If I highlight an NPC - the PC and other NPC are transparent. I'm pretty sure its got something to do with lighting and vision as I've seen things with darkvision not suffer from this. The campaign is below - with a screen shot showing what I see. Permanent lighting set is Dawn. Though setting any permanent lighting - sunlight, etc. will do that same.

SilentRuin
June 6th, 2022, 20:20
And toggling the permanent light - will fix it. But next time you come up - it will be back to transparent bug. Just FYI.

Zarestia
June 6th, 2022, 23:17
I have just experienced the same in my campaign - but I use some extensions...
At the end of the session, after I moved all tokens out of the cave and added two summons into the combat tracker onto the map, the vision for me as GM was broken just as described by OP. Also using ambiend lighting.
Just wanted to chime in as SilentRuin seems to already have a reproducable way.