PDA

View Full Version : ReRoll option (added in Release Updates for May 31st, 2022)

rcfouts
June 5th, 2022, 02:49
[Added] ReRoll option for previous roll that was performed (Attack, Skill, and Damage)

How does this function? Currently, it lets us select the dice we previously rolled in a new window, but there is no way we could find to trigger the actual re-roll.

superteddy57
June 5th, 2022, 07:40
After you have the Reroll window open, you will need to select the dice that you wish to reroll by clicking on the circles under them. Then once you have made your selection you click the ReRoll button below the dice.

rcfouts
June 5th, 2022, 17:07
After you have the Reroll window open, you will need to select the dice that you wish to reroll by clicking on the circles under them. Then once you have made your selection you click the ReRoll button below the dice.

That seems to be the issue, maybe it's the theme I am using or something, but there is no ReRoll button on the ReRoll window for me.

Edit: Removing the dark theme and all other addons, and there still doesn't appear to be a ReRoll button on the window.

superteddy57
June 5th, 2022, 18:08
Ok, thanks for showing me the issue. Looks like the window is way to small.

rcfouts
June 5th, 2022, 18:13
Glad to help, loving this rule system so far, didn't even know about it until I saw the FG release! Thank for the amazing work!

Also, confirmed, increasing the window size by 20px fixed me right up!

superteddy57
June 5th, 2022, 19:03
Thanks for the kind words! I pushed a hotfix for this issue.

Mu77ley
June 15th, 2022, 13:04
Thanks for the kind words! I pushed a hotfix for this issue.

Is this fix meant to be live yet? I'm seeing the same issue here, with everything fully updated.

superteddy57
June 15th, 2022, 14:35
Yes, it should be available. I added the ability for the window to be resized and increased the size of it.

Mu77ley
June 15th, 2022, 20:03
Yes, it should be available. I added the ability for the window to be resized and increased the size of it.

Sadly it still looks the same as previously reported above:

https://i.imgur.com/7HThF7Z.jpg

This is with the latest FGU (4.2.2).

Logs here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/25f0tescfniyx7p/fgu_logs_20220615.2.zip?dl=0

superteddy57
June 15th, 2022, 22:19
Ok, it might not have made it into the updates. The rulesets are currently locked down for major updates currently. I'll see if a hotfix can be made if Fallout is not on that list. If not, then it will be some those go LIVE you will see the update.

Mu77ley
June 16th, 2022, 02:19
Ok, it might not have made it into the updates. The rulesets are currently locked down for major updates currently. I'll see if a hotfix can be made if Fallout is not on that list. If not, then it will be some those go LIVE you will see the update.

Cheers Dominic. You've done some stellar work on this ruleset. :)