PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player LF PF 1e Thurs or Fri

Darksongwolf
June 1st, 2022, 01:11
Hello.

I am looking for a Pathfinder 1st Edition game on Thurs evenings (anytime after 3 pm MST) or on Fri (pretty much any time) I would be up for weekly or bi-weekly games. I want to join a long-running game but would also be open to playing in a module.

I have the FG-Classic Ultimate license. I have discord and Teamspeak but I am also willing to pick up a program. I will say that I am new to Fantasy Grounds and have not played a game using it.

I am open to playing characters of all types and am willing to work with an established group to integrate a PC in easily.

So about me: I have been playing TTRPGs since the late 90s and have experience with a number of systems. I have been a player and a DM so I can understand the trials that are brought from both sides of the coin. I am not a power gamers and while I do enjoy combat I also enjoy helping to tell the story through PC interactions with the world.

If you think I would be a good fit for your story or group please feel free to reach out to me.