PDA

View Full Version : A Discord Question for Savage Worlds VTT Savvy

kronovan
May 15th, 2022, 03:41
I have a player that won't have a PC for my FGU session tomorrow. Since most of the session will be run TOTM, I'm considering using a dice bot for Discord to at least allow him to make rolls via his tablet or mobile device. I've never used a dice bot with Discord, so I'm wondering if there's one that's particularly better suited for Savage Worlds that some here could recommend?

Otherwise, I'm very experienced with running SW around a IRL table, so any recommendations for a quality dice bot regardless of ruleset, would be appreciated too.

sirkerry
May 15th, 2022, 06:34
I have a player that won't have a PC for my FGU session tomorrow. Since most of the session will be run TOTM, I'm considering using a dice bot for Discord to at least allow him to make rolls via his tablet or mobile device. I've never used a dice bot with Discord, so I'm wondering if there's one that's particularly better suited for Savage Worlds that some here could recommend?

Otherwise, I'm very experienced with running SW around a IRL table, so any recommendations for a quality dice bot regardless of ruleset, would be appreciated too.

Savage Bot is what we use over on the main Savage Worlds discord.

Jiminimonka
May 15th, 2022, 09:21

https://github.com/alessio29/savagebot

kronovan
May 15th, 2022, 22:04
Many thanks for the recommendation. I now have savagebot installed and ready to go.