PDA

View Full Version : Can't See Character Wizard

ryanabca
May 12th, 2022, 07:58
I was trying to open the character wizard from the Character tab but it is no longer displaying on my screen. Has it moved or been deleted?

Zacchaeus
May 12th, 2022, 09:13
No, it's still in the same place.

ryanabca
May 13th, 2022, 07:40
Sorry I was half asleep when wrote that last message

I just recently moved everything over to a new laptop but on my old system I didn't have problems opening the "Character Selection" screen and there was a box at the top that said "Character Wizard" (see screenshot with light background) and from there it was straight forward.

On my new laptop there is no "Character Wizard" button on the "Character Selection" screen (screenshoot with brown background) and when I start a new character with the green plus button and follow the icons you showed it does not let me build a new character going through all the steps that I used to do.

On your system do you have the "Character Wizard" button on the "Character Selection" screen?

ryanabca
May 13th, 2022, 08:23
I figured it out, it was a bad extension causing a conflict

mrswing
September 7th, 2022, 18:11
Which one? I have the same problem (well, one among MANY, my extensions were creating all kinds of problems even though they were pretty recent). At this point I only have the Level Up extensions loaded.

Zacchaeus
September 7th, 2022, 19:00
That's the one that's causing your issue. The level up extension disables the wizard since the wizard can't make level up characters. So it was disabled to avoid confusion.