PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in Phandalin

shezingzh
May 5th, 2022, 02:08
Adventure: Adventures in Phandalin
FG License: Unity (Ultimate) (Demos welcome)
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: CST ( UTC/GMT -4)
Day of week and time: Fri 7:00-11pm cst
Planned start date: 05-13-22
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour, weekly
Term: campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60 or 30/70
Number of Players in game & needed: 0/4
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 class equipment
Character restrictions: DM will approve characters, all characters will be rolled on server.

tangado
May 6th, 2022, 19:30
Hi, I'm looking for a game to join, is there still space available? If so I'd love to join.

shezingzh
May 6th, 2022, 19:52
Hi, I'm looking for a game to join, is there still space available? If so I'd love to join.

Yes there is good sir.

my discord is shez (UTC-4)#0464

I will invite you as soon as you friend me and we can set up a time an date for you to roll up your character.

I will be taking players from 1-20 for those who stick around. Then from 20-30 (epic) for those who are sticking it out.

Please have a pre-idea of what you want to play as I have over 250 races to choose from an from over 300 classes+sub-classes to choose from including 3rd party creations such as Blood Hunter and more. if you are playing a spell caster I have installed over 50,000 spells to choose from.

You as a player have the world at your finger tips

chronoknight420
May 6th, 2022, 22:38
Hey, I'm interested in joining if you have any room left. I have a lot of experience in playing D&D and even running a game.

shezingzh
May 7th, 2022, 02:12
just add me on discord I will send you an invite. shez(UTC-4)#0464

shezingzh
May 11th, 2022, 13:18
Looking for 2 more players for Adventures in Phandalin, if you are a player looking to go to level 20 this is the game for you. If you are a player who has never experienced Epic level play this is the game for you. This is long term for those who wish to advance from level 1 to level 30. You start off easy but it gets harder and more dangerous.

You will experience a parts of the Forgotten Realms most players do not experience which is traversing from the Swordcoast across the deserts of Anauroch and even going to the Frozen lands beyond Icewind Dale.

If you are still alive by that point you will then take voyages across vast oceans to experience the Land of Chult and possibly going beyond that to Maztica.

If you are still alive by that point you will voyage all the way to the Far East to Kara-Tur.

If you are still alive by that point, well whats the point, you will be an immortal an its time to retire unless you died of old age.

cpt.grandi
May 12th, 2022, 00:19
Looking for 2 more players for Adventures in Phandalin, if you are a player looking to go to level 20 this is the game for you. If you are a player who has never experienced Epic level play this is the game for you. This is long term for those who wish to advance from level 1 to level 30. You start off easy but it gets harder and more dangerous.

You will experience a parts of the Forgotten Realms most players do not experience which is traversing from the Swordcoast across the deserts of Anauroch and even going to the Frozen lands beyond Icewind Dale.

If you are still alive by that point you will then take voyages across vast oceans to experience the Land of Chult and possibly going beyond that to Maztica.

If you are still alive by that point you will voyage all the way to the Far East to Kara-Tur.

If you are still alive by that point, well whats the point, you will be an immortal an its time to retire unless you died of old age.

Hello! I want to be in your campaign. I've been playing D&D for more than 10 years and I always get stuck as a GM. I have availability every other sunday. If there's a need for another day, I'll do my best to change it as long as it's not at moment's notice :)