PDA

View Full Version : Real stupid question...

Weeg
October 7th, 2007, 16:07
I purchased the Savage Worlds Rule set from RPGNOW.COM for Fantasy Grounds II. I do have Fantasy Grounds II up and running...when I put the ruleset in the Rule Set folder in the applications folder, savage words does open up, but there are no books in the library? Is this correct? Not even a basic rules book to reference?

VgnFrnd
October 7th, 2007, 16:31
Hi, Weeg. The Savage Worlds ruleset does include rulebooks, so there is probably a problem with your installation. Don't feel bad, though, cuz lots of folks have had difficulty installing it correctly. Fortunately, one of our most helpful posters to this forum, Griogre, posted step-by-step instructions for installing it. To find his instructions, click on the link below, then scroll down to post #22:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7031&highlight=readme

Oswyn
October 8th, 2007, 16:55
Assuming you put all the files in there correct folders (ie mods in \mods), you need to click on MOD in the top right corner and click-drag across the small book icons to open them, then when you open the library they should be there.

GoOrange
October 8th, 2007, 17:19
Make sure you put the modules (which contain all the library stuff like rulebooks) in the modules folder, and not in the ruleset folder.