PDA

View Full Version : Purchased campaign not available

generalwarpershing
May 3rd, 2022, 04:21
I bought a campaign on the fantasy site and another on steam, but both do not appear in fantasy ground unity

JohnD
May 3rd, 2022, 07:17
Have you done an update yet?

Also, for the Steam purchase, you need to make sure you have synced your Steam and FG accounts, then do an update.

ddavison
May 3rd, 2022, 13:38
Fantasy Grounds purchases don't show up as campaigns. Products appear as modules that you activate once you are inside your campaign. Just create a new campaign and call it whatever you like. Once loaded, go into module activation and open the adventure module you want to run. When you are done, you can stay inside the same campaign and open a new module to run. There may be times when you want to retain access to multiple adventures at once. This is very common for multi-part adventures where you may want to refer back to NPCs or maps in a previous module.

generalwarpershing
May 3rd, 2022, 15:48
Thanks for the help, the module I bought from Fantasy ground appeared, when I used the ddavison solution, only the one from steam doesn't show yet

ddavison
May 3rd, 2022, 15:51
You can contact support.fantasygrounds.com and they can assist you with the Steam sync. I see that your account is synced to an account on Steam, but I don't see any Steam purchases. Our CS team can help make sure you are synced to the proper Steam account.

generalwarpershing
May 3rd, 2022, 16:00
Thanks for the help, the module I bought from Fantasy ground appeared, when I used the ddavison solution, only the one from steam doesn't show yet,I've already linked the steam to the Fantasy account and I've updated it

LordEntrails
May 3rd, 2022, 20:53
Contact support directly, they can get your Steam sync working correctly.
https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/1