PDA

View Full Version : FG Forge 2022-05 Update

ju95
May 2nd, 2022, 23:43
New/Updated Features

Custom Crafter Store fronts- Crafters can now set a Store Name and Store info in their profile section of their manage craft page. These will be shown on their profile page, allowing some more customization to their stores!

Small items

Crafters can now see their detected time zone in UTC on the new sale pop up.
Users can now see the prices of items they have already purchased on the store page, for gifting purposes.
Other minor bugs and fixes.

Kelrugem
May 3rd, 2022, 14:58
Thanks a lot :) I like the store front page, I immediately used it :D

One bug: If I want to edit my store front, then I need to copy and paste the whole description at first because it won't be shown in the editing page :)

ju95
May 3rd, 2022, 19:02
Ah, I see what happened, the apostrophe broke the javascript that fills it back in for editing, I'll see if I can do something about that.

Edit: Should be fixed now.

Kelrugem
May 3rd, 2022, 23:41
Ah, I see what happened, the apostrophe broke the javascript that fills it back in for editing, I'll see if I can do something about that.

Edit: Should be fixed now.

Nice, thanks a lot :) I can confirm that it works now :)

Tailz Silver Paws
May 9th, 2022, 09:30
This might be me splitting hairs - as I do like being able to brand the store page - but on an individual product where it says:

Product Name
by User Name

If I change the Store Name, should the "by User Name" section on a product's description be also changed to "by Store Name" instead of the name of the user?

ju95
May 9th, 2022, 17:53
This might be me splitting hairs - as I do like being able to brand the store page - but on an individual product where it says:

Product Name
by User Name

If I change the Store Name, should the "by User Name" section on a product's description be also changed to "by Store Name" instead of the name of the user?

That is not currently the implementation, no. Currently the custom store info is only shown on the profile/user store page.

ju95
March 28th, 2023, 17:13
Minor Update 3/28/2023:
Added an All option to the transactions and payouts tables.
Sped up some tables, specifically for the inventory page (about 100x faster) and the shop pages (A little faster)