PDA

View Full Version : Group (3-4 players) looking for DM

Honduras
October 5th, 2007, 10:04
As the title says, we're a group of players who have played together for a time who are now without a DM. If anybody would want to have a dedicated group to DM for give us a shout.

The optimal time slot for myself would be sunday afternoon (13 am to 18 pm GMT +2)
Since this is the time slot we played in previously I know the other players can make this time as well.

Tokuriku
October 5th, 2007, 11:16
What kind of game would you like and what system?

Robin Shirewood
October 5th, 2007, 12:32
Invites are open in the Sword and Quill game if you want. Check the Guildhouse forum here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7352)for more details....or would the time difference make such impossible

Honduras
October 5th, 2007, 21:17
To Kenshin:

We'd like d&d 3.5. Beyond that we can play anything. Good campaign, or evil, and anything other you can think off.

To Robin:

Well, It could work, but I guess due to time difference you'd probably have to play from 6 am to meet the schedule I posted in the first post. Off course you'd be able to play later but then I'm unable to join due to other responsabilities. The other players in my group might be able to join you though.

acmer
October 6th, 2007, 05:54
The big difference in time zones eliminates all flexibility in scheduling, which I like to have.