PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 4 Players for Castles & Crusades Campaign

Accerak
April 29th, 2022, 18:35
FG License: CK has Ultimate
Time Zone: US Central
Day of Week: Every other Saturday Evening?
Voice: Discord

I'm looking for a few players interested in trying Castles and Crusades. I've played AD&D for a long time, and have never played C&C, but it looks like it could be alot of fun. So I'd like to see if there are 3 or 4 people out there who would be interested in learning the game with me as the castle keeper. I'm thinking of every other weekend on Saturday nights... Just so it'll be easier for everyone to play but not have it take over time for you to get RL stuff done through the summer months. Let me know if you're interested and we'll see if we can get a game going!

sirkerry
April 29th, 2022, 22:10
Interested.

DaMole222
April 29th, 2022, 22:40
Sounds interesting. Haven't play Castles and Crusaders before either but looks sweet. Would love to try it out with yah. Hit me up on my discord if you're interested.
Discord - DaMole#5415

Accerak
April 30th, 2022, 15:46
Still looking for a couple more players. Again, no experience needed. This is more to see if C&C turns out to be something you like, and if there are enough of us that like it (hopefully 3 or 4 players), then we'll figure out how to schedule some regular games.

I was hoping to do a 0 session next weekend sometime to get characters made, etc.

MrHermit
May 1st, 2022, 23:13
I would love to try it out. I've only did one run on FG and it was a couple years ago, so I would need to refamiliarize myself with it. I would definitely be interested though if that would be ok.

Accerak
May 2nd, 2022, 02:04
How does this coming Saturday evening look for everyone for a 0 session to create characters and the like? I was thinking like 4 or 5pm start time and 2 or 3 hours.

MrHermit
May 2nd, 2022, 02:08
Sounds good to me!

sirkerry
May 2nd, 2022, 16:39
How does this coming Saturday evening look for everyone for a 0 session to create characters and the like? I was thinking like 4 or 5pm start time and 2 or 3 hours.

Works for me.

Accerak
May 3rd, 2022, 23:47
I will send out an invite to discord and we'll plan for 5pm central on Saturday.

Accerak
May 4th, 2022, 13:13
Hey DaMole, Tried sending you a PM with an invite for my discord server, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be sending to you. Are you still interested in playing?

Sounds interesting. Haven't play Castles and Crusaders before either but looks sweet. Would love to try it out with yah. Hit me up on my discord if you're interested.
Discord - DaMole#5415

DaMole222
May 4th, 2022, 18:24
Okay don't know what happened. Yeah I would still love to play.

Mikenelson28
May 6th, 2022, 06:48
If you still have room would like to join