PDA

View Full Version : craeting campaign

Immelmann
April 27th, 2022, 16:27
hello. i have been playing fallout since the beginning. Fallout 1 - Fallout 76. still playing fo76.

going to purchase this on may 3rd and start create a campaign.

would like to have an idea of who all is interested in playing in a fallout adventure.

here is a discord link if you would like to join our channel

https://discord.gg/8pUeuxuQ9d

5xad0w
April 27th, 2022, 19:21
Do you have a day/time in mind for the game sessions?

I'm planning on picking it up to GM my own game but wouldn't mind getting some time in as a player since it is an entirely new system to me. (as well as 2d20 in general)

Immelmann
April 27th, 2022, 21:34
Do you have a day/time in mind for the game sessions?

I'm planning on picking it up to GM my own game but wouldn't mind getting some time in as a player since it is an entirely new system to me. (as well as 2d20 in general)

none. still in the idea phase.

Enslaved6669
April 28th, 2022, 04:42
Well im interested, but im new to tabletop games, would 2d20 be too tough to start off on?

Immelmann
April 28th, 2022, 07:36
Well im interested, but im new to tabletop games, would 2d20 be too tough to start off on?

no idea. i play RMC. a d100 system. so i would have to learn it too.

5xad0w
April 28th, 2022, 16:11

I've only read through how it works, and it isn't as straightforward as the D20 system is, but since FG automates most things it shouldn't be hard to the hang off.

The big difference I'm seeing is that the player and GM has more agency on how to modify the roll before making a check in most cases.

Immelmann
April 29th, 2022, 08:26
i got a couple of my RMC players interested in possibly doing a 1-shot. i am going to buy fallout on the 3rd. i can probably get a 1-shot put together in a week or so after buying. will have some learning to do. after i buy it and get a look at it, i can start up an event, post it here. then we will see who is actually interested in playing.

i am retired, so day and time are very flexible for me. willing to be a player too. just want to play!! lol

Lord Chrono
May 5th, 2022, 13:08
I would love to join you in a one shot if you still have the room. No pressure on when. I would just like to try out the game system.

5xad0w
May 5th, 2022, 15:54
I would love to join you in a one shot if you still have the room. No pressure on when. I would just like to try out the game system.

They got banned for spamming.

Trenloe
May 5th, 2022, 16:09
He actually got a temporary ban for multiple infractions across the Fantasy Grounds forums, Discord and private communications; spamming the forums and Discord, after many requests not to, was only one of those infractions.

Zacchaeus
May 5th, 2022, 16:10

They got banned for being abusive here and on Discord and in Support and for various other infractions.

corum Rask
May 5th, 2022, 23:24
I would be interested also. Played the video games from Fallout 1 to Fallout new Vegas. Been playing D&D, AD&D, RMC and others