PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Need 4 to 6, Biweekly Mon. Morn. 8AM MST 5E Conv. Against the Slave Lords

Fistan77
April 21st, 2022, 10:10
FG License: I have Ultimate so players only need a Demo version of FG Unity.
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: MST (UTC-7)
Day of week and time: Monday 8 AM. Session 0 will be on the 2nd of May.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Biweekly / Every other Monday Morning for 4 hours.
Term: Long term through completion of modules A0 - A4.
Text or Voice: Voice on my Discord server; camera optional. I will not be recording.
Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 mix
Number of Players in game & needed: We need at least 4 with a max of 6.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 using "Starting Wealth by Class"
Character restrictions: PHB + 1 with discussion, 4d6 drop lowest at session 0.

I will be running a 5e conversion of the 1e AD&D A0 - A4 series: Against the Slave Lords. The modules were originally written for Greyhawk, but I will be placing it in Forgotten Realms for reference. It is a dungeon heavy series (as 1e modules were prone to be) so bring plenty of arrows, trailmix, and a 10' pole; clerics and thieves need apply.

Why mornings? I work rotating shifts so my days are my nights 2x a month. My 1 other weekend game doesn't quite fill my thirst for RPG so I felt I needed a game for those of us with more time in the mornings than evenings.

I am a male in my 40s who believes in the golden rule so don't feel wierd about joining me on this journey. I have no tolerance for trolls and savages so please don't act like one (ooc).

I don't have an exam to administer or anything so let me know if you are interested and we'll go from there. If you are new to 5e or FGU, we will work through it.

Cheers!

Fistan77
April 22nd, 2022, 02:52
I have 6 potential players and am currently at max if everyone attends on the 2nd of May. I will leave this up until the evening of the 1st in the event someone drops; first come first serve. Thank you for your interest in what I believe will be an exciting journey.

loca1979
April 22nd, 2022, 21:40
Me interested

Fistan77
April 22nd, 2022, 22:54
I am currently at 6 potential players which is going to be my max. Would you be interested in being contacted if I lose someone before the 2nd of May?

loca1979
April 22nd, 2022, 23:32
I am currently at 6 potential players which is going to be my max. Would you be interested in being contacted if I lose someone before the 2nd of May?

Yes I am off on Monday

Fistan77
April 22nd, 2022, 23:34
Yes I am off on Monday

You are at the top of my list.

loca1979
April 22nd, 2022, 23:35
Thank you please let me know ok aloha and thanks

Kai Lae
April 23rd, 2022, 17:32
I now almost feel sorry that I haven't done shift work since I was in the navy many years ago (almost). Sounds amazing.

Fistan77
May 3rd, 2022, 00:04
I hope it is as good as I am envisioning it to be.

Phithis
May 3rd, 2022, 18:32
If you have some players drop let me know. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Fistan77
May 3rd, 2022, 20:30
If you have some players drop let me know. Sounds like a lot of fun!

I had one no-show and filled it pretty quickly, but I can definitely put you on the top of the list if something else comes up.

Phithis
May 3rd, 2022, 21:38
Sounds good. I appreciate it.