PDA

View Full Version : LFPs for Saturday Nights Pathfinder 2e Campaign The Abomination Vaults (6:30 PST)

Jesse0317
April 19th, 2022, 19:42
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time USA

Day of week and time: Saturdays starting at 6:30 pm Pacific Standard Time.

If new game, planned start date: Possible start date 5/14/2022

Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-5 Hour Session, Bi-Weekly.

Term: Will be a long term campaign staring at 1st level, till at least 11/12th level.

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord will be used.

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not recorded or live streamed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50.

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently I have 3 players and looking to at least add one or two more into the mix.

Character starting level & equipment: 1st level starting.

Character restrictions: i.e. Only what's available in the Core Player's Handbook at the moment, but may be changed at Session 0

Details of your scenario: Enter the megadungeon! Evil stirs in the depths of the Abomination Vaults, a sprawling dungeon where the evil sorcerer Belcorra Haruvex attempted to raise an army of monsters hundreds of years ago. Brave heroes must venture into a dungeon full of beasts and traps to prevent a spiteful villain from rising again

Misc: This is our groups first foray using Pathfinder 2 so if you are new to Pathfinder 2 or want to try it out. I've run games using 3.5, Pathfinder 1, D&D 4th, D&D 5th and Starfinder so I'm no stranger to running games. So if you have an interest just drop me a PM. I'll consider all requests up until session zero...fun fact I had a player in one of my campaigns join the very day of Session zero.